I was so excited and a bit nervous, but ready to take on the challange! A few months later my friend Tanya asked me out for dinner to discuss taking the whole challange a bit further.
Shoot for 4 days! Awesome!
After waiting nearly 6 months, the week arrived. I was able to take one of my kids with me for each day of the event. They made friends right along with me. I was so honored to be able to participate in this, and even more stoked to be responsible for capturing it all for them!
Thank You Tanya for trusting me enough, and wanting to see me succeed enough to recommend ME for the job! Love you baby!
Although I won't post any pictures of the kids, because I don't have their parents permission, here are a few of the ones I can share, and a few of my new friends.
The Awesome Geri Jewell

Our State Governor, Ted Strickland

Tanya on the right with Governor Ted Strickland

The Gov'
The Ohio State University Swim Team
Ohio State University Swim Team Coach Bill Wadley

This Young Lady is on her way to the Olympics in Beijing! Good Luck Girl...You Rock!

The Ooober Talented Guys from LimeLite Productions who Rocked the house with the videography skills!

This is a glimps of their personalities! If your looking for a videographer, DJ's, or Event Planners, these are your guys!



Damian went with me for 2 evenings and snapped his own shots with my old Sony point and shoot. He has now decided he too is going to be a photographer!
Here's one he took us Us...LOL
Damian gets his talent from his Mom, I see. Sounds like you had a great time.
ReplyDelete