Tuesday

I like to let Eddie drive....

You mean to tell me after driving there the last eight times we have drove there together you still don't know how to get there?!, Eddie asked. Umm, nope, I was ashamed to say. Every time we've drove there I was looking and talking to you, I said in my own defense.
Oh please, remarked Eddie, and huffed off to the computer to print me yet another mapquest map.
I'm a dreamer sometimes, ok, all the time. I just love to live life to the fullest, and pull in the warm summer sun, and everything that's going on around me. My mind is contantly thinking, analyzing, running through the scenes, taking it all in, except taking in directions when Eddie drives.

We love the beach! We can't get there enough. We make any excuse to go.
So when Eddie's sister came to town a few weeks ago....we went!
I am so spoiled when it comes to our travels, Eddie does all the cooking! I just get to relax and keep the kids from killing themselves, which can sometimes be a challange all of it's own.
It's a good thing I got to relax, I wasn't feeling good at all this day, but still managed to get the kids to pay attention long enough to fire off a few shots. I have been practicing for beach portraits and would love to have more families to practice with. Holllla if you want to do a session on the beach!

Here are a few of my faves.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket
The beautiful niece.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Greg

Photobucket
Brandon

Photobucket

Sandworm

Photobucket

Trying to get a group of kids this size to cooperate is challenging...there's always someone looking away... or trying to grab your boob :-)

Photobucket
or touching someone else....

Photobucket



There was enough of them for, The Pyramid...how sweet!

Photobucket Come on Norman, you can do it....


Photobucket
Whoohoooo

Photobucket

and within a half a second of taking the shot...........

Photobucket
.....it was all over!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment