Friday

All Summer Long

Summer has long been my favorite season. It's when I feel most alive, energized, ready to take on the whole world. So I've been off my game lately by feeling overwhelmed, tired, and just plain unmotivated :-(
Anyone who has known me personally for an extended period of time knows I suffer from headaches....bad ones....sometimes lasting a week or more. It's a combination of a screw up from a childhood orthodontist making a huge mistake with the alignment of my teeth, causing me to lose 16mm of space in my mouth and thereby causing me to suffer from TMJ. On top of that I have that wonderful thing called genetics from my mom who is a long sufferer of migrains. Oh boy! I've been working on a huge assingment from the Youth Leadership Forum and can finally say ...I'm Done! Whew! Now If I can just get rid of this horrible headache I've had for over a week now.
So what makes me feel better? Watching my kids grow, experience, and thrive of life. I could not imagine not being a part of watching them become their own individuals. They each have such different personalities.
They literally swell my heart with happiness until it feels like it could burst with love. But I'm also an overprotective, paranoid mom. I just couldn't imagine being without them. Still, I have to learn to let go, just a little at a time and let them grow.
Last weekend we sent off all but 2 of the kids...YAY! Eddie and I took that opportunity to spend a little one on one time with the two youngest, and what makes us happy, is watching them grow.
love you boys!

Are these happy kids or what!?!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Jeannie Cochran, Columbus Ohio Family Portrait, Wedding, High School Senior, Live Event Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment