Since he was a toddler he has focused on making sure I'm all right. I tell him he needs to focus on himself. I'm just fine. So when he came bouncing off the bus one day last spring with papers clutched in his hand for football sign ups...how could I say no. It all started with a 3 hour long line at the high school for his physical, then came football camp at the beginning of summer that he proudly paid for with his own lawn mowing money. It ended up paying off. After a few intense weeks at bootcamp this past month, where many kids were cut before even finishing, Sean made the team!
He is beside himself with pride and joy, and you can see him looking for me on the sidelines with his "look at me mom" grin on his face. Of course I have my camera, capturing his every move.
Here's to you baby! I'm so proud!








They won by scoring 3 touchdowns to the other teams 1 touchdown. GO BOYS YOU ROCK!


SCORE!!!


A pooped but happy young man!
No comments:
Post a Comment