
So back in the day I used to have this boyfriend, and he had this thing about 11 : 11.
My birthday is December 11th, and his was January 11th, so he decided fate had stepped in after my divorce to make me his. I never really noticed the numbers until he started pointing them out to me. We'd be watching TV and the clock would say 11: 11 and he'd jump up and go, that's us make a wish!
Every once in a while, I'll still notice the numbers on a sign, a clock, just random places, but it always made me think of him and smile. Of course we didn't work out, and we have both since moved on, but when I saw someone had posted this secret on one of my favorite sites that I visit each Sunday, PostSecret.com , it made me smile.
And although I know it was not intended for me, it made me smile because someone else out there knows the numbers and uses them to make wishes. It's amazing sometimes how small the world really is, and where ever my ex boyfriend is...I wish him well and hope he is as happy as I am.
I just shot another Horse Show at the Innisfree Horse Farm yesterday. I'll try and post a few sneek peeks by tomorrow.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend Everyone!!!
Rock On!
No comments:
Post a Comment