Monday

Little Man Logan is 3

Last Week another Milestone was recorded. Mr. Logan has turned 3 this winter. Logan is the big brother of Amber. Like his sister, he was napping when I arrived for his session. He was shy and sleepy at first, so I just started talking to him and snapping away, sleepy eyes and all. After a while, he relaxed and started having fun with it. By the end of the session he didn't even pay any more attention to the fact that I was documenting his every move. There are so many pictures I have such a hard time choosing which ones to edit to share with my blog readers. Logan and Amber are such beautiful, happy kids I could shoot them all day long.
Here are a few of my faves....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment