Damian is the family outdoorsman. He get's it from me. Put us outside on a warm sunny day and we go exploring. Take us camping and we are in heaven. Let us ride horses and we are flying on air. Put him on the 4 wheeler and he's fearless. Damian has long been saying he want's to grow up to me an Army Man. He get's that from his Papaw. Since Damian is such and adventure seeker, and has long dreams of growing up to protect his country, it's best to start them young. For months now, Damian has been begging for a gun. oh boy! As a mom I can tell you I'm in no way ready for that! I'd prefer they stay this small and compliant forever!
So in order to meet him halfway in fullfilling his birthday wish......we opted to get him a nice ol' pellet gun. Hey, he's 10, it's all the same to him!
Dear Damian,
I love you more than words can say and I need you more than air! You are one of the reasons I live and breath.
Happy Birthday!
Love Mom


Ok...first I was upset when I saw that Damian is 10! When did he get that old?! A pellet gun?!...now I'm scared :-D LOL What a milestone. Tell him I said Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Cherene