Sunday

Happy Easter!

When I was growing up, my grandma Cook always made our Easter so special! She spent so much time and thought into our day from coloring eggs, to hiding tiny candies and Money! Oh yes grandma spoiled us with the Easter money in those plastic hiding eggs. My cousins and I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before knowing Grandma was in a mood to make each Easter more special than the last. I loved how the entire family got together to spread the love, enjoy hanging out with each other, and Eat!
I miss those days as much as I miss my grandma. But hopefully I'll be able to pass on the love to my family just as I was taught.
Happy Easter, with much love, from my family to yours!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment