Friday

Miss Amber is ~ 1

A few days ago I had the pleasure of spending my afternoon on the floor. It's the most fun I've had in a while. It's so special to be able to make a keepsake for someone. I wish I had been doing images like this when my own children were this age. Or at least had the means to have them done.
When I arrived for the Session Amber was expected to be waking up from her afternoon Nap. Perfect! I thought to myself, It was the perfect place to start.
I had a wonderful time spending the afternoon with Amber and her family. There were so many pictures to choose from. I keep finding myself smiling while I edit them, reliving the romp on the floor.
Here are just a few of my faves....

Amber is ONE

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I have never seen more genuine emotion on a year old baby. LOL
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment