Thursday

The Sestito Family


Amy wanted something a little different, more creative, which was right up my alley!

Can you do that thing where you make black and white portraits with just a little color in the picture?, Amy asked while we were walking from one location to the next.

Yes, I said, I can do it for you.

Doing something different is what I want my portrait sessions to be about. I don't want the same ol' stuff you see in other portraits. I want my sessions to be about Fun, Joy, Laughter, Love, Real Moments, Real Memories, Real Emotions, Real People. It's the best way to capture the best images, naturally, while they happen. Let the kids play, or let them be grumpy, I'll catch it all, it's real moments in life that matter the most.

Amy brought a few props of her own along for the shoot. I encourage this to everyone. If you have something special, or a special place you want to go, just bring it, or let me know of your location that's important to you.
I had a great time being creative with Amy's Pictures. I gave her lots of extras to choose from, and tried a few things I've never tried before, and found out I loved it! Thank you Amy for pushing me in a more creative direction!

Caden was the most adorable little boy. We planned the shoot around his schedule, and when he was done, he let us know, by simply heading towards the car........

Here are a few of my favorite.

















No comments:

Post a Comment