Wednesday

Smokin' in the Boys Room.......

Motley Crue Album Cover:
I did my share of young, defiant, fearless teenager stunts. I remember the first time I tried a cigarette was with two of my girlfriends in the 8th grade, in the janitors room. They didn't lock all the doors back then like they do now ( at least not at my school).
All of us girls would sing along while we batted our eyelashes at the macho boys who were tough, mysterious, Dangerous!.... Yep, I remember this song from those days way back, and thought it was sooo cool at the time. Once I lost the ability to hear music, that song was all but forgotten.
That is.....until yesterday.........

That was the school, I have to go pick up Damian, said Eddie with really annoyed look on his face. Is he sick, was my first question back at him. Ummm, No he was smoking in the boys bathroom.

NO WAY!

Yep, my young man had tried the puff of a black and mild cigar, but failed to realize smoking stinks. Literally! Ironically, it was the janitor that smelled the spicy scent of my husbands indulgent vice.

There's always one child who loves to keep their parents on their toes. I have two them! Devin and Damian both keep my hairs turning gray faster than the other three kids combined!
I was that child! I remember my mom warning me of this future! Telling me I was going to have kids just like me, with a big knowing grin on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment