The day started with all of us getting up and checking the weather channel! We've had lot of rain and it was threatening to ruin our plans. We are blessed, the sky opened up to a beautiful sunny morning, and the ground began to dry. we still all checked our emails to make sure no one canceled! LOL
By 10:30 we were headed for the horse farm, this was our day to practice, learn, fail, and bond between girls.
Our goal was to learn, to practice, to figure out what works for us and what does not. We were aiming for "Fine Art" prints. Carol, above, has a degree in Art. Carol took the picture that is now at the top of my blog, and will be my logo on my website until I get a permanent one. Carol took the shot as I was walking away from them out of the barn on my way to get Carol another CF card. We had taken so many pictures Carol filled up her only card!I learned taking pictures of horses at 11:00 am when the sun is high and not behind clouds, makes their coats really pop in pictures.


We had the best time I've had in a long time with my friends. We learned a lot, made some mistakes, and got to spend quality time doing something we liked to do...just for us!
When ya gotta go....ya gotta GO!



My friend Michelle, who owns the farm ( www.theinnisfreefarm.com ) actually got out in the muddy field and made the horses run for us! I LOVE THEM!! It was so fun!





Cherene doesn't look to sure about being chased around by a bunch of foals bigger than we are! LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment