I don't specialize in Weddings Myself, although I do Love Shooting them with my fellow photog peeps.
I love making new friends and sharing our passion for beautiful images. And I love watching the Bride and Groom experience their day.
All you Future Brides out there...If you want a Fantastic Photographer for your wedding, don't hesitate to trust Katie to get the job done and then some :o)
she may even bring me along for the day!
I got some new actions. Blog boards from MCP Actions. I played with them for this blog post. It's challenging to choose images to fit, but I love the way it came out.
Here are a few from our day.
*** Katie sent me off with the Groom and His Men for some Portraits. True Story, I came thiiiiisssss close to falling off the bridge into the creek, thank goodness I have great balance :o) ! ***








No comments:
Post a Comment