Wednesday

Maternity ~ Shelley's Expecting

I've been photography Shelley and her family for years now. I'm so excited for her to be welcoming baby number 3 any day now. I cranked this session out in a record time of just under 30 minutes since Shelley had to be somewhere else that night, but was nervous if we didn't get the session done...we were not going to be able to do it later. Yep, she's that close now to delivering.
Shelley is the owner of The Innisfree Horse Farm in Canal Winchester. In between having babies, she boards horses, trains them for their owners, and gives awesome riding lessons along with running around to various horse shows of her students. I couldn't ask for a better friend and mentor when it comes to sharing my passion for Horses.
If your looking for something to do this summer, go on out and check out Shelley's Farm. You can contact her HERE.
and stay tuned right here folks to meet her newest family member...coming soon!


I wanted an "antique" feel to these first images with her horses in the field.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna blow these next two images up REAL BIG and hang them in the studio!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


This is Shelley's Horse Trinity. She was born just days before Shelley had her first child Logan who's now 4 :o) So she wanted a couple portaits of her and her biggest baby.
*****and by the way...Trinity is FOR SALE ******
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment