Monday

The Jelli-Roll Snack Attack

Eddie is constantly cooking! I mean, it's like a total addiction with him. Every evening, every weekend, the home fires are burning and the smell of food is enticing us all from every room in the house. It's no wonder I've gained 30 pounds in the 7 years we've been together! (That's the making of another blog post all together!) This past weekend 3 of the kids were out visiting relatives and Carrie and Norman were the only ones left at home. Eddie decided he was going to spoil them rotten.....again!
Introducing his million calorie PBJ jelli-roll as he called it. I've tried passing up his food on so many occasions I can't even keep count. It hurts his feelings...literally hurts his feelings, so I always end up eating it and protesting at the same time. I took one look at him cooking this and RAN to go hide. Of course he found me and said, come on grab your camera, here we again.....

cook pancake square
Photobucket

top with spreading of Peanut butter and then fruit preserves
Photobucket

roll roll roll your calories.....
Photobucket

oh man....he still wasn't finished......
Photobucket

top with pancake syrup and sprinkles!
Photobucket

I'm pretty sure they didn't even breath between bites!
Photobucket

Carrie said it was sooooo good it made her eyes cross......see
Photobucket

Norman took one bite and Eddie started teasing him, that he couldn't have any more....SIKE!
Eddie took his plate one step further and added Ice Cream! How he doesn't get fat I have no idea!
Photobucket

Jeannie Cochran Photography, Columbus Ohio Children and Family Portrait Photography, High School Senior Photography, Live Event Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment