I'm extremely smart, have a few years of college under my belt and many years experience in running and office, accounting and all. I'm a very quick learner and when I set my heart on learning something I soak it up like a sponge. I don't stop trying until I've accomplished my goal. I'm constantly re-setting my goals :-) I know we can figure out this thing called life. Starting your own business is extremely time consuming. It's hard work and boy is it scary~! You don't make any money at first, and when you do, it can be very little, few and far between. There's always the fear of failure sitting on your shoulder, whispering in your ear.
I've been busy for the last few weeks making a slideshow on DVD of some 700 images. Then I started on re-vamping my product line to have products that are more image friendly, meaning you get more images or digital details with a single product. Things people just can't turn down because they are just too much of a good thing.
I made all of these myself, starting from scratch and boy was it a lot to learn and then do. I do everything on Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Here's what I came up with. These are prints and I can even have them framed for a little bit extra if you'd like!










and last but not least I offer several styles of custom canvas, from stretched, floating frames, or non-stretched of any image in any size from the smallest to the largest you need.
Great stuff as always.
ReplyDelete