Monday

Damian working the obstacle course on Ace

I'm really behind on my blogging. I've been so busy lately it's easy to get behind.
I've been meaning to blog this for a while now....so here goes a quickie!
Damian's first horse show at the Innisfree Horse Farm during the Labor Day Weekend. He rode Ace. All these images have been color and light corrected. But other than that, they are straight out of the camera. I have more from another event he did....more on that later. I am so happy at least my youngest shares my love and passion for horses. Damian has just joined Innisfree Farms Christian Horse Club, so I'm sure I'll be getting pictures of him and the other kids on the horses.
Sweet!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment