Monday

Custom Soft Cover Mini Album

This Custom Soft Cover Mini Album is just too cute for words. It measures 5.5 x 5.5 inches and comes with 12 pages. I just made one for one of the girls from the horse show and I loved it! When you just can't decide which images you want. You can't beat having a custom album made. It's the perfect way to show off several of your images and keep them all safe and together. It makes the perfect Holiday gift for your family and friends.
** I have several album styles, I hope to be able to share more with you as I get them sold.

Check it out.
The cover on this Mini Album is Custom picked from one of your images

Photobucket
The entire image wraps the front and back of the cover

Photobucket
This album starts out with 12 pages ( six actual pages with 12 different sides to hold your images)
Photobucket
it's the perfect way to get multiple images with one product when you just can't make up your mind on your favorites....get them ALL in a custom album.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment