Friday

Innisfree Horse Farm Labor Day Weekend Show

Sneek Peek!!!
Congratulations to all who participated in Innisfree Farms's Annual Labor Day Weekend Horse Show. You were awesome!
I'll be working non stop for the next week to get around 1100 images edited down and ready for all of you to see. All the images will be uploaded to my "Featured Galleries" It's easier for me to break them up into groups this way and let's all of you share your images with each other. Shelley will also have all the images in a scaled down size for view on her computer. She'll also have a price list and order forms to make ording a snap!

I had a really hard time choosing just a few favorites from so many images.
Here goes.....Enjoy!

This is the scene Eddie captured as we were getting ready to start the show. You can see Norman stalking the food up by the barn...and Sean and I talking as we were waiting for the event to start.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Another of Eddie's images
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is Nate (Below)...short for, Native Echo..or as I used to call him, My Big Lug!
He used to be mine for his first 5 years.
Watching him in this show is just like watching one of the kids perform on stage.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment