Tuesday

Damian's Invasion

So Labor Day is over. That means the end of summer and on to the next phase of the year. Back to school and Family and Senior Portraits.
I have so much free time now and sometimes I just need to get up from the computer and find something else to do to loosen up.
So I started on Damian's room. Pulling all his hidden clothes from under the bed, the socks from the toybox and the papers from every nook and cranny.
Then I stood up and found THIS!
My mouth must have dropped to the floor and then I grabbed my camera.

****** Horse Show Images from Innisfree Horse Show are coming soon! Sign up to get update emails on the email sign up tab on the right hand side of this page.



Photobucket Yes, on the top of Damian's bookshelf my little man collector had brought home an invasion. And lined them up Army style!


Photobucket

OH MY GOSH !!! Is all I can say
Photobucket


Photobucket

On the other side of his room on his dresser, he's got the right idea!
I keep trying to convince him that in the long run, this is what he should be collecting!
Photobucket
That's my little man.

Photobucket


Jeannie Cochran Photography. Columbus Ohio Baby, Family, High School Senior, Live Event Professional Photographer.

1 comment:

  1. Ok...tell me that those bugs were not alive at one time...eeewwww!

    ReplyDelete