I'm so proud of my husband. I've never met a man more dedicated to working blood sweat and tears for his family.
This is Eddie's latest project. The after pictures...he has some before photos on his computer but I'm just too darn lazy to retrieve them. (if you'd like to see more before photos go to Eddie's Blog). He started by taking up every single brick that had been previously laid about 15 years ago...and trashed them! Then he started with the outer boarders building a frame and filled the entire walkway back in with brick and mortar. It was a long painstaking process. It turned out totally SWEET!
I helped!!!
okay...so I handed him brick, and water, and the towl to wipe the flood dripping down his face.....but I helped!!

Here is one picture I had of the front steps before the steps were re-built and the Iron Railings were replaced.





Four days into helping with this job...with several days to go....I sprained my ankle....Again!
I'm such an self proclaimed expert now on ankle sprains I knew exactly what to do with icing, wrapping, and walking on it properly. This is a picture I finally managed to get 5 days after the sprain. Hey, you ever tried to bend around and shoot your own ankle?
No comments:
Post a Comment