Saturday

Innis Free Farm Has Horses For Sale !!

**Edited to add names, breed, and ages of horses
For more information Contact Michelle

A few days ago my friend Michelle of The Innis Free Horse Farm asked me if I would come over and photograph some of her horses she has for sale.
I don't have all the details yet on breed, price, and gender. I'll update as soon as I get the 411 on these guys.
If you have any questions please contact Michelle at her farm website, or email me and I'll make sure she get's the message.

Here's a beautiful pair of Thoroughbreds, Mother and filly.
Pink is 10 years old. The filly was born this winter and I have a picture of her when she is only a few days old. My how she has grown!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
the above filly at a week old

Photobucket
This is another yearling thoroughbred Trinity, she has up for grabs. Isn't she gorgeous!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Last but not least...this 4 month old thoroughbred filly needs a new home and Michelle is willing to negotiate any offers...what a darling little face!

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jeannie- thank you for posting these. I am an old friend of Michelle's and am very happy to see some of her youngsters again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much is that 4 month yrs old yearling? is he/she still there or have they sold him/her? i would like to know because i am looking for a horse to buy. thanks you can contact me at my e-mail:missmoose1993@msn.com
    Erika from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete