Saturday

Sean ~ Anytime!

Boys! I LOVE THEM! Eddie and I have often discussed which is easier to raise...boy or girls!?!
Although I love my daughters more than I can describe with words and would never change a thing, I vote for boys, hands down! I have 3 of them and love it!
Now comes the Tween age...and all of it's trials and tribulations that come with along with the growing pains of discovering yourself and gaining some independence.
When I shoot this age, I shoot fast and furious, for they lose interest in sitting before me very quickly. All in all, I think we did this shoot in 20 minutes! whoohoooo!

my beautiful boy!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I absolutely LOVE this shot!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Sean: Are we done yet? I wanna go skate!
Mom: if you just give me one more smile, I'll set you free, promise....

Photobucket
ok...one more...and then I promise!

Photobucket
now go play!
Isn't the sun just beautiful in this shot!

Photobucket
one funky one just for you Sean.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment