Monday

Damian ~ AnyTime !

I know I haven't blogged in a few weeks, things have been really hectic around our house lately. But we have great news.
Damian's getting braces! I know from having 3 prior children in braces that his facial structure is about to change forever. I also know If I could get back all the money I've spent on braces I could buy me a new House, and probably YOU one too!
I've been meaning to take each of the kids on a solo photo shoot, and a few days ago the opportunity to spend some time with Damian presented itself, and we went for it.
Here are a few of my faves....my beautiful baby boy!

I found this underneath a bridge...how neat.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


I couldn't decide which I liked better...so I posted both....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
We also visted the Skateboard Park in Pickerington. It was Damian's first time. Being the fearless young man he is...he went straight for the BIGGEST incline and started to step off. I thought my heart was going to flip out my mouth. After putting my foot down, and persuading him to try something smaller first....he soon found out WHY...I wouldn't let him go down the big one first...LOL...
after a few tries...he was boarding like a pro.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment