I tried the pretty in pink thing with my blog, and it just wasn't me!
I've always had a darker side and I just adore Black!
So Back to Black my blog site goes. Now it feels more like home.
I been trying to find a way to get bigger pictures on my blog page..I think I may have found something to make them load bigger, but I have to load them on a different site, then post them one at a time which is really time consuming.
Februarys wedding was again with Amy and Joel of Harcar Photography. I love these guys! I wouldn't be where I am today without their gratitude and open hearts.
Feburary's wedding was held at the Grand Valley Dale Ballroom. What a Grand place! And what a great group of people!
That's all for now...I have the worst headache ever.
I'm just about climbing the walls waiting for warmer weather! This past month and it's Tuesday Storms have been the reason I want to move my family to warmer sunny skies, and photographers heaven.

No comments:
Post a Comment