
I opened my door Saturday morning to THIS!..................that is my poor car down there blowing in 2 feet of snow!
I totally have to give a Shout Out to Allison from Harmony Photography, a branch of Harcar Photography. Allison Braved Saturdays Blizzard to reach her Bride and document the day.
If your looking for a Photographer who will brave all odds to capture your Wedding, She's Your Girl!
I tried opening the door......that bush right there are the corner of my house is like 3 feet tall!

Sean and Damian were the first ones to run for the fun once the storm fizzled itself out. We contemplated letting them get the 4-wheeler out...but safety won out.

This is Damian standing at our back yard gate. The snow reaches his knees!


The boys are all about the shows "Survivor Man" and "Man VS. Wild". Sean and Damian decided to build shelter to be able to survive for 7 days in the sure death weather of our back yard!

Settling in for the night.......

After what seemed like forever, I thought maybe the boys had been serious about staying in their caves for a week. I yelled out across the distant horizon, and finally, I got a signal....Look Mom, I'm still alive!

Sean made his own across the vast territory along the back.......


I think he's frozen.....he looks like he's had enough.

After all that playing Here's Norman stripping at the front door. Carrie trying to get him out of his frozen clothes. Tomorrow...check back for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment