Happy Friday everyone!
I've spent the day totally absorbed in a blog from Me Ra Koh and I'm hooked! This is totally the type of blog I'd love to be able to do someday for my clients as well as my photog friends. I first found Me Ra through Dane Sanders blog, but didn't have much time to really get into it. Well today I went back and dug in and have been sitting here with my laptop trying to absorb all she has to say. My eyes hurt, my butt is numb, but I still can't stop reading. I am just totally stoked when I find a photographer who has such a huge open heart like this. The tips and tricks and information she gives so freely is just priceless. Not to mention her work is beyond OUTSTANDING! I have to share this with you! So settle in your favorite spot, grab yourself something to drink and get ready to be hooked! Check it out, I promise you'll be thanking me !!
No comments:
Post a Comment