Thursday

2nd shooting with Amy

I have been so blessed to be able to 2nd shoot with Amy Harcar of Harcar Photography located in Whitehall Oh. Amy is like an open book, willing to teach and share everything with me freely. I met with Amy for the first time at her home, and she proceded to give me so much information about her business and how to improve mine, that by the time I left, I felt like I had been through a mini workshop.
I've never had more fun at a wedding than I did with this one. The bride and groom were absolutely fantastic to work with. Our coverage started with the bride and her girls getting ready before the wedding, ( I love when brides opt for this) and continued past our allotted time at the reception. We were having so much fun it didn't even matter. There were no surprises or mishaps this time, just my tired back and aching feet after a long day and 800+ pictures from me alone.
I'll be shooting more weddings with Amy this year, so keep checking back for updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment