Here we are again, a brand new year! I've updated the look of my website, I was going for something fresh and clean. Something that keeps my goals right there up front, a reminder each and every day.
My New Years Goal is to relocate my family and my photography business out west.
I've always been a warm weather girl. I've lived in Ohio my whole life and I HATE the cold!
I love the look of fall and winter here, but let me tell you, it seems like the cold dark damp winter just does a number on my moods and my health. I'm always at my happiest and healthiest in the warm heat and fresh air of summer.
For a long time I've longed to head West with my family. This past 2007, Eddie and I took a trip to Arizona, and fell in love.
As I've researched for my photography business, I've learned to think in a more business oriented way. I know I need to invest in workshops and conventions. I need to soak up as much information I can, and network with other photographers. I'm hoping that while I do this I can make some lifelong friends.
Every time I see a cool workshop I would love to go to, it's out west in California, Arizona, Nevada. Many more are located in Florida, or New York, Virginia or Texas. Anywhere but here in Ohio. What's up with that?
What better excuse to move out west than to improve and build my business! Works for me.
I am so excited to get started with 2008. I have so many things I want to accomplish in the up and coming year!
So here a just a few of my New Years Resolutions ...what are yours?
Lose weight! ( but of course)
spend more time on myself
have a date night each month with my hubby ( no kids)
spend more time with my kids
be a more patient wife and mom
spend more time with my friends
give my new business everything I got!
think think think before spending
set my prices for my business and stick to them without being overcome with guilt about charging prices for my professional services (I'm trying to build a business ya know)
face all of my fears head on and WIN
I think that's it for now. I've been working on this super cool list that I'll share soon called 101 in 1001 (I'll explain it all later)
For now.....Happy New Year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment