Tuesday

Happy Birthday Baby Brother!



Your brother's mad at me, Jamie told me matter of fact. Why?!?, I asked her back, startled at her admission. Because I told him on the 30Th he has to take me out to dinner instead of going hunting and he's mad, she said with a twinkle in her eyes. I laughed, knowing my brother George is a hunting junky, and has to have his "fix". I'm throwing him a surprise party for his birthday, Jamie said still grinning from ear to ear. Oooohhhhh....he's going to feel like such a heel when he finds out he's you did that and he's throwing a tantrum over not going hunting, I said, now just as giggly as Jamie. Good One, I told her, no one has ever done that for him before, he's going to love it!

And he did!! Happy 28Th Birthday today baby brother! I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment