Sunday

Actor Headshots and the Pickerington Comm. Theatre

At the Right Place at the Right time is the only way to describe how I became involved with The Pickerington Community Theatre http://www.pickeringtoncommunitytheatre.org/


Sean came to me at age 9 and told me he wanted to be an Actor! Jim Carrey to be exact! I've always tried to my best to provide my kids with multiple choices of interest. From Everything from Hip Hop Dance, to soccer, baseball, musical instruments, and yes even Drama. So when I saw an add in the local paper for Theatre Auditions, I asked Sean if he was interested and of course he said YES!

I can't remember how exactly it all came about, but it ended up with me having a conversation about pictures with the Founder and Director, Melvin C. Spring, and him asking me if I'd be interested in taking Headshots of all the Actors all the time!


Well of course this was just a dream come true for me so I jumped at the chance with both feet running and have not looked back since. (okay...I have looked at the pictures I started with and boy am I embarrassed!) I've been having an incredible time and learning from hands on experience since the Theatre opened with their first production of "Cheaper by the Dozen". I've come a long way since those first headshots I took with my point and shoot camera...yes I started with a Sony 3mp point and shoot! I'm proud to say that all of the pictures on the Website are the product of "yours truly".


Likewise, the Theatre has grown by leaps and bounds! They pump out extraordinary performances by local talent. I have been blown away by the dedication and commitment that goes into producing one of these full length performances.


Starting next week and running through 6 productions :
October 19, 2007, 8:00 PM: through the 28th, 2007
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Condominium Association Performance
Check Them Out !!!

Thank You Melvin for trusting me and giving me the chance to grow along with your newest production.
Here are this productions Cast Headshots!







No comments:

Post a Comment