Wednesday

German Shepherd Puppy Portraits at Jeannie Cochran Portrait Design

I just photographed a litter of AKC Registered German Shepherd Puppies for a local breeder/dog trainer here in the Jeannie Cochran Portrait Design Studio.  I fell in love with each and every one of them. It was amazing to see how each had it's own little personality already.  They are absolutely adorable and all ready to go to their forever homes.

 To Inquire about purchasing one please contact Marnie Rose of RoseHaven Kennels.  
or give Marnie a call at 614-330-4071

If you would like to have YOUR Furry Baby in for portraits contact Jeannie to schedule your session.  
In Studio or On-Location $75 Session Fee for 1-2 hour session.  
















Jeannie Cochran Photography | Jeannie Cochran Portrait Design | Columbus Ohio Pet photography | Central Ohio Pet Portraits |  Family Portraits | High School Senior Photographer | Maternity & Newborn Photography

1 comment:

  1. Those all are looking very fine and I am very much impressed with fiona. It seems as it is giving an innocent pose to photo shoot.

    Illinois German Shepherd Breeders

    ReplyDelete