Tuesday

day 30~365



day 30~365, originally uploaded by jeanniecochranphotos.
Today I got brave and curious. I've been studying studio lighting from one of my favorite photographers, Zack Arias. As a portrait photographer I'm expected to know how to help my clients relax and have fun in front of my camera, but I have a fear of being in front of it myself. This year I'm determined to throw myself under the bus to get to know how it feels under this pressure. It's a lot harder than it looks to try set up your lights in a tight small space, focus on nothing, set your timer and then run around and jump in front of the lens in the right spot. Here's my attempt at it tonight.
Tasramar.com project#365
Jeannie Cochran Photography
Columbus Ohio Lifestyle & Boudoir Photographer
Family | Maternity | Newborn | Boudoir
Read More: http://www.jeanniecochran.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment