Thursday

warm breezes anyone?

So I'm counting down the days until I can venture outside again without freezing my buns off.
It's been a long winter I'm ready to get out and about.
We've had some sickness going through the house, seems like one kid after another, including myself. Eddie never seems to get sick, I swear that man pushes on like the energizer bunny on steroids.
It's the end of the month so I'd thought I'd share a bit of our home flavor. Here's some images of Damian being bored and a brilliant little booger at the same time.
Sean, last week, camping out in his room working on a math project.
When I edited these images the song "Let me be myself", from 3 Doors Down, runs through my head. I never ever get tired of watching my kids grow and how I always encourage them to don't follow the pack, don't be afraid to be yourself.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment