to make this year the best one yet!
I will think before speaking, love before hating, work harder than ever before for my family.
I will not let my nerves take over and consume me with fear of the unknown. I will give freely and without expecting anything in return. I will finally stick to that diet I keep saying I'm going to start, next Monday.
And to forgive!
Today our new President takes office. The country has steadily gone to shit for a while now. I know I've landed flat on my butt, and not by choice, more than once in this lifetime. It's going to take all of us to turn it around. Every little bit counts.
Now, let's start over.
MySpace Celebrity and Katalyst present The Presidential Pledge
Jeannie
Need Affordable Portraits of your Family? Inquire about my PORTRAIT PARTIES! I specialize in Location, Outdoor, Black and White, Artistic Candid Portraiture for Families, Children, Pets and High School Seniors. Serving Columbus Ohio and surrounding areas including Worthington, Upper Arlington, Westerville, Canal Winchester, Lancaster and Grove City. My other specialties are Weddings and Live Events. I book everything through EMAIL so that's your best bet for contacting me: jeannie@jeanniecochran.com . You may also text message me at 6142031814@vtext.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment