I can really get lost in it, and have a hard time pulling myself out of listening to all different kinds of it. I've had lots of recommendations on what to listen to now that I'm starting all over again on whats current, what rocks, and what sucks. I find myself listening to a lot of old stuff that I recognize, but I'm experimenting with new things too.
It's a lazy Saturday Morning here, Damian and Carrie are at horse club, Sean and Norman are busy building with Legos. It really makes their minds work hard and they come up with some really cool stuff. I'm just back home from dropping them off, and catching up on some Senior Edits that I'll share a sneak peek of later.
Happy Saturday this little cochlear implant ROCKS!
share your favorite music with me..
Rock On.
Jeannie
my goodness, look at all the um-hmm.....candy wrappers from Halloween stuffed in Damian's nooks and crannies...
No comments:
Post a Comment