Monday

Family Portrait Months full steam ahead

Photobucket

So I've vented, and ranted and raved about what is happening to my husband. We are working to get legislation involved to possibly have this grandmother investigated from the beginning and prosecuted for what she continues to do using her grandchildren and our already overburdened welfare system. There should defintely be some laws set for those who abuse the court systems and welfare programs in this fashion.
For those of you who know me personally you've seen first hand how this has affected our lives and the lives of the kids involved. I just don't think its fair to hold someone down in their lives based on a personal vendetta you have against someone. It happens every day I know.
Tax dollars are paying for what she is pulling. Don't we all have the constitutional right to pursue a life of happiness for ourselves and our children. Know matter how hard she tries to knock my husband down, we will perservere, and the kids will grow up knowing we never stopped fighting for their right to live a stable, healthy, prosperous life. The construction industry is in the crapper right now. The big paying jobs just aren't hiring. Eddie is forced to take low paying jobs just to get us food on the table. Every time Eddie does find a good job, grandma is on the phone having his checks garnished for her $500.00 in arrears monthly payment. In order to have this changed, we would have to fight the court system 4 states away. We just don't have the funds to fight her or the broken court system. She doesn't care if the children lose their home where they all have their own bedrooms. She goes to bed at night hoping and praying that they do!
We have tried repeatedly to talk her into working out an agreement with us, her response, "why should I?"
Because this grandmother spends all of her free time chasing down my husbands paychecks and trying to have his drivers license taken so he can't work. We are on the verge of losing our home to foreclosure. We are having things shut off left and right. I'm playing jump through hoops with the bills. Turn this one back on just to have this other one shut off.

So I've ramped up my efforts to pull my own weight.

Now on to my business I've been building for the last year and a half. I have no intention of giving up.
It's starting to turn colors outside! Eddie and I drive around and see nothing but beautiful colors and my mind is trying to take notes on all the locations I'm gathering in my head. I know first hand what the declining economy is doing to our family budgets. I also know how important it is to capture your fast growing family.
I'm now scheduling Mini-Sessions at a very affordable price. I'll be scheduling 1 hour long sessions back to back for up to 4 hours at a time. We'll meet at a pre-planned location such as a park, beach, or farm, and shoot to our hearts content for your hour.
The cost of this session is only $75.00. I have been busy making several new products and photo collages I know your going to love!
If you commit to an order of $150.00 or more, your session fee becomes a print credit! If you commit to an order of $250.00 or more I'll include a DVD of all your images in color and black and white. How can you go wrong there!
Pass on the word to all your friends and family. See you Soon!
Jeannie



Jeannie Cochran Photography; Columbus Ohio Child Portraits, Family Portrait, High School Senior Portraits, Wedding Photographer, Live Event Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment