Wednesday

If horses could fly they would look like this

*******
Edited to add:
The horseshow images are now Live!
Go to JeannieCochran.com and click on the "Featured Galleries"


I'm still editing the horse show picks from june 28th at the lancaster fairground, there were 14 different riders and I tried to edit over a 1000 images down to about 500 ...if there are too many, people will get bored, so I kept it short and sweet.

I trashed any with distracting backgrounds, like white poles that stuck up from a truck by the judges booth . We just shot as many angles and different focal lenghts first and tried to be really creative, focusing on the jumps and fluidy of the riders, then edited the trash out later. We got some really good shots. It was a really overcast, rainy day. We even have a few girls riding in the rain. ROCK ON!!

I'll post them in the "featured galleries" on my website, jeanniecochran.com in the next day or two.

Life is Sweet!!
Jeannie

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment