Tuesday

The Horses are Coming....!!!!!

Back in January I was invited by my friend Michelle, owner of The Innis Free Farm, to photograph a Horse Show in Lancaster, Ohio on June 28. The show benefited Cancer. I donated several Full length Sessions for the raffle. These girls made this intense sport look as easy as sailing throught the wind. You guys ROCK!
Eddie helped me shoot the show from a different angle, and he got my big 70-200mm lens that he has nicknamed "Big Brutus".
We even had a rain storm and the girls kept riding...so we kept shooting!

I'll be editing these photo for the rest of the week. I'll upload them to my "Featured Galleries" for purchase ASAP. I'll most likely have to load the several hundred images in multiple galleries so make sure you set aside some quite time, grab your drink and settle in to watch these amazing images.
This is a sneek peek....I'll post some more when I have a chance.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment