Sunday

Damian~ Workin them Shoes!

As a Columbus, Ohio Family and Senior Portrait photographer I usually have my camera ready to GO. There were a few instances this past week that I was ever so thankful at my routine of attempting to be ready at all times of catching a fleeting moment as quickly as possible.

I walked down the hall quickly glancing in Damian's room as I went past. By the time I reached my bedroom door I was holding my hand over my mouth trying to stifle my bursting laughter. I grabbed my camera and was thinking to myself, please let him still be doing it so I can catch him in the act. You gotta admit, it was pretty creative.

Kids can really do some funny stuff when they are bored.

This is what I saw......



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
All of these images were edited in photoshop CS3 and using Pross Crossessed #1 of Totally Rad Actions, some ying and yang, followed by Boutwell Magic Glasses. Are they Rad or what!?!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Okay...only Damian would think of that...well, maybe Jordan would. Do you think he worked at least half a muscle?

    Cherene

    ReplyDelete