Tuesday

Successful Autism Rally 08 !!

Despite the threatening thunder storms, the Autism Rally this weekend was a HUGE SUCCESS!
Pro Golfer Cliff Kresge was there along with PGA Professional Derek Kinzer of ViaQuest Foundation.
State Rep. Jon Peterson and State Rep. Kevin Bacon were also there. OSU Golf team was there showing their stuff! There were a host of other participants but I didn't catch the name of them all.
There was much fun and games for the kids, I know mine had a blast! They spent most of the time hangin by the Chic-Fil-A booth, teasing the Cow, eating the chicken and of course and keeping Matt the Balloon Guy extra busy! I have to say he was awesome! He was making things with those balloons that I didn't even know was possible!
Here a just a few snapshots of the day.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment