Monday

Giving Back ~ Youth Prom Night

The Night was young, so were the guest. Anticipation could be seen swirling through the room like notes of music.
Girls batting their lashes, clutching each other by the hands. The young men standing to the side, chiding each other on. It was Prom Night! A night many of us dreamed about all through our adolescence. On the brink of crossing over the threshold to.... "the rest of our lives".
I was so honored to be asked to be a participant in such an extraordinary event of these fabulous young adults lives. I was heartbroken when later, after the Prom, I learnedthat each of these awesome kids live in group homes. I've never met a more deserving or more grateful group of teens.
The night was made possible by an entire team effort of volunteers from planning,
decorations, food, music, make-up and hair, photography, to pulling the entire night off without a hitch. I was able to test out my One Light set up for the first time. (I need more practice) LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Skin Care and Make-Up was provided by Carol Kinzer of Arbonne.
This is what I use, and I have now officially become an Arbonne Consultant....Arbonne ROCKs!!!

Photobucket A few Formal Portraits......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out them High Flyin' Flap Jacks!

Photobucket
Get some food in them kids' bellies and it was ON!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Nights Final Event......CRAB RACES!!

Photobucket
These were the prizes of the Crab Races.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment