I'm so proud of Sean~ ! He's a true leader. He is my compliant child! (thank goodness I got at least one) Sean get's great grades, has perfect manners, and loves to read and learn new things. Sean loves what most boys love, fast cars, cute girls, skateboarding, football, motocross, and of course his new wrestling fever. They have these $10 "wrestle champion belts" up at walmart and all his friends have them. Eddie and I crack up laughing at all these boys walking around with belts on huffing up their shoulders and claiming to be the best! True to Sean's acting chops, he has established his own " wrestling team". He of course is the manager, trains his team, and holds competitions, complete with his clip board and "contracts".
I don't want him to grow up! It's just happening too fast! Here's to turning 12 !
Happy Birthday Sean! I love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment