High Schoolers Rock!Kristina wants to go into Nursing. How cool is that! We did our shoot on a really overcast drizzly day. We took a walk through Groveport and used the backgrounds we found interesting. We started to change locations, only to find out my car wouldn't start! A quick call to Eddie and we were rescued!
I tried something new and exciting with my post editing of Kristina's pictures. I love colors that POP, and I love being able to quickly get the edgy look. Being a mom to my little gang sometimes leaves me needing lots more time than I can find in a day. I've researched way to speed up my workflow, to make post editing a snap, and of course to get my clients their pictures faster!
I've settled with an Action pack I have heard great things about. So this is my first attempt at using Boutwells Totally Rad Actions! I found them pretty easy to learn to use right as I was editing, but I know I have a long way to go at tweaking out my own personal style and look while using them.
Please leave a comment guys and let me know what you think!! Here are a few of my favorites. For more of Kristina's session see her featured gallery at my website click here.









I love the colors!
ReplyDelete